Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's Resolution

Yes, I have a New Year's Resolution and I am pretty sure I can stick with it.  My goal is so simple, yet so difficult to do.  It's not weight loss or quitting smoking.  It's breakfast.  Being gluten intolerant makes a quick breakfast very, very difficult to accomplish, especially when you're chronically late for work.  But I have recently discovered the quickest, easiest thing in the world to make and here's the recipe.

1 bowl
1 microwave
1 egg
30 seconds on high for medium-cooked sunny side up.

Done.  Love it.  Love eggs.  Occasionally I'll add a garnish of sour kraut or tomatoes, or my very favorite...bacon.

I'm curious to see how this little resolution could possibly change my life.  Breakfast is so vitally important, yet I take it for granted.  It's just one small step to better health and life overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment